Funny Birthday Wishes for Boyfriend

Funny Birthday Wishes for Boyfriend

I wish everyday was your birthday. I wish I could celebrate every day with cakes and sweets. Because I love them and I love you too!
On this special day of yours I just want you to know that there’s still no cure for aging. But good news for you is that you are aging beautifully. Happy birthday!
Let’s hope your love for me is increasing just as you are getting older. Because, if this is not the case, perhaps you’ll not live long. Happy birthday!
Funny Birthday Messages for Boyfriend
Happy birthday my love. Just remember that you can only eat as much as sweets as you’re allowed to. Have a good day!
You are aging beautifully but you’re not getting wiser as you should be. But I guess I have to get along with that. Happy birthday!
You are getting more mature and more handsome. I hope someday you’ll become lovable too. Happy birthday, dear!
Best Birthday Wishes

Birthday Wishes for Boyfriend Long Distance

I may not always see you before my eyes but I can always feel your presence in my heart. That’s the power of my love. Happy birthday!
You can always feel the warmth of my love no matter if you are close to me or far away from me. You can always feel my love in the air. Happy birthday!
I wish I was there with you on this special day of yours. But since I can’t, I’m sending my love with the wind. Let me know when you feel it. Happy birthday!
Birthday Messages for Boyfriend Far Away
I can always see you whenever I close my eyes. I can hear your sweet voice every time I think about you. Happy birthday my love!
Though we are separated by miles, our hearts are always together. You are present in my every dream. Happy birthday to you!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post