26 [Top] National Selfie Day 2020: Quotes, Captions, Messages, Pictures, Images


It’s National Selfie Day! We all are encouraged to take creative & appropriate selfies and share them on social media.

June 21st is celebrated or observed as National Selfie Day. The one great thing is now also in the Oxford Dictionary as an appropriate word. Thanks to social media & smartphones with rear camera which gave the option to take a picture of ourselves.


That's why here on this National Selfie Day, we have shared some of the Best National Selfie Day Quotes, Captions, Messages, Pictures & Images for you so that you can share it on your social media profiles like Instagram, Whatsapp, Twitter & Facebook.


National Selfie Day Quotes, Captions, Messages, Pictures, Images


National Selfie Day Quotes & Sayings

1. Life is not perfect but selfie should be! - Unknown

2. A good selfie is when you successfully capture the feeling of that very moment! - Anamika Mishra

3. A selfie is nothing more than just an external reflection of yourself. - Munia Khan

4. Here's hoping I someday find someone who loves me as much as I love my selfies. - Unknown

5. Elegance is the only beauty that never fades. - Audrey Hepburn

6. That is certainly the cutest face and cutest smile ever. - Unknown


7. In a world full of trends, I want to remain a classic. - Unknown

8. No job is complete until the selfie is posted. - Ashok Kallarakkal

9. Selfie should be perfect, it doesn't matter how your face looks. - Unknown

10. Be as picky with your men as you are with your selfies. - Unknown

11. I no longer remember what I'm supposed to do when someone other than me takes my picture. - Unknown

Also read: 35+ [Best] Happy Father's Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Sayings, Images, Poster, Pictures, Photos, Wallpaper

12. With the selfies, a photographer has finally found his place in a photograph. - Amit Kalantri

13. If you’re searching for the one person who will change your life, take a look in the mirror. - Unknown



National Selfie Day Captions For Instagram & Facebook

14. Love yourself before you love anyone else.

15. Never give up on your hair! It’s the next thing people notice after your smile.

16. There’s nothing more precious than sharing special moments with family.

17. Many have an image of me, few get the picture.

18. There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy.

19. Why not to take a selfie if you are feeling good and fresh today.


20. Taking all these selfies, but yet you can never find the perfect one.

21. Just because you’re awake doesn’t mean you should stop dreaming.

22. Today is World Selfie Day, I must had to upload a selfie on my profile!

23. Trust me, when I woke up today, I had no plans to be awesome. So i just clicked a selfie!

24. Just like wine, getting better with age. Clicking selfies and uploading on profile.

Also read: 24 [Best] International Day Of Yoga Quotes, Messages, Greetings, Theme, Images, Poster, Pictures

25. I have a duty to fulfill every day. I need to keep at person happy who I see in the mirror every day.

26. The best selfies are usually Random, Unplanned & Completely Spontaneous.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post