35+ [Best] Happy Father's Day 2020: Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Sayings, Images, Poster, Pictures, Photos, Wallpaper


Father's Day is celebrated every year worldwide on various days in many parts of the world all throughout the year, often in the months of March, May and June.

Actually Father's Day is a day of honoring fatherhood and paternal bonds, as well as the influence of fathers in society.


In America, Father's Day was founded by Sonora Smart Dodd and celebrated on the third Sunday of June for the first time in 1910.

That's why here we have shared some of the Best Happy Father's Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Sayings, Images, Poster, Pictures, Photos & Wallpaper for you so that you can share it on your social media profiles like Instagram, Twitter & Facebook.


Happy Father's Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Sayings, Images, Poster, Pictures, Photos, Wallpaper


Father's Day Quotes & Sayings

1. My dad's my best mate, and he always will be. - Cher Lloyd

2. A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way. - Unknown

3. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: he believed in me. - Jim Valvano

4. A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow. - Unknown

5. My father didn’t do anything unusual. He only did what dads are supposed to do—be there. - Max Lucado

6. Father is not only a person of family, He is a hero of whole family. - Unknown


7. Great fathers don’t find fault. Great fathers find solutions. - Reed Markham

8. Who needs a super-hero when I have you as my Dad? - Anon

9. Good fathers do three things: they provide, they nurture and they guide. - Roland Warren

10. We should celebrate Father's Day everyday. - Unknown

11. A father is a banker provided by nature. - French proverb

12. When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry. - William Shakespeare

13. My Father’s Day gift to you is letting you pretend to be in charge of the family for a day. - Unknown


14. Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers of song. - Pam Brown

15. My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it. - Clarence Budington Kelland

16. A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be. - Frank A. Clark

17. Dads are like chocolate chip cookies; they may have chips or be totally nutty, but they are sweet and make the world a better place, especially for their children. - Hillary Lytle

18. A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow. - Unknown

19. A father’s words are like a thermostat that sets the temperature in the house. - Paul Lewis


20. A good father is one whose only reason for putting down a laughing baby is to pick up a crying one. - Linda Poindexter

Also read: 24 [Best] International Day Of Yoga Quotes, Messages, Greetings, Theme, Images, Poster, Pictures

21. My father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future. - Liza Minnelli

22. Every son quotes his father, in words and in deeds. - Terri Guillemets



Father's Day Wishes, Messages & Greetings

23. Happy Father’s Day to you! Since my childhood, you have been a hero in my eyes who worked so hard for the family. Thank you for everything!

24. Happy Father’s Day! May you receive much joy and stay blessed! May God always shower you with boundless happiness!

25. Happy Father's Day to my hero and role model. Thank you for everything you have done for our family. We love you with all our hearts.

26. Thank you for always being the shield that protects our family from sorrow and despair. Our kids must be feeling so blessed for having such a wonderful father. Happy Fathers Day!


27. Life is not a fairy tale, still, you raised me like a princess. You are the true king of my heart. I love you so much. Happy Fathers Day dear dad!

28. I don’t count anyone else as long as your support is with me. You are the biggest source of inspiration for me because you never failed us. Happy Father’s Day!

29. Happy Fathers Day! There is no unconditional love on earth greater than the love of a father to his son.

30. Your love, care, and sacrifice made my life beautiful. Without you, I’d be so hopeless and incomplete. Happy Father’s Day, Papa!


31. You sacrificed your good days to make our days bright, you struggled hard to make sure there’s always a smile on our face. You deserve all the respect. Happy Father’s Day 2020!

32. Happy Father’s Day to the best father in the universe. I love you!

33. Happy Fathers Day! You have always been the most supportive and friendly dad in the world.

34. Thank you for being the greatest Dad: Happy Father's Day!

Also read: 37+ [Best] Sunday Good Morning Quotes To Celebrate Sunday Morning With Happiness & Joy

35. Dad. You have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father's Day!

36. Happy Father’s day to you, Dad! Thank you for always taking up my side in any argument and saving me from mom’s scolds till now! Love you!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post