52+ (Best) Moving On Quotes To Move On To The New Life

Moving On Quotes To Live The New Life: There a time comes when say, Stop it now! I'm done with it! At that time we have learn to moving on with the moving on quotes. We personally believes that moving on quotes are the best medicine to get a new life letting go and moving on in the life.

Here we have included some of the best Moving On Quotes for you to tell people about your feelings without speaking a single word.

We just hope that these moving on quotes will help you to live a new life by let go the things which are not matching with you.

Moving On Quotes To Live The New Life

Moving On Quotes

1- She let him go once. Every day demands that she release him over and over again. - Julianna Baggott

2- If you want to fly on the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go the past that drags you down. - Amit Ray

3- Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself. - Deborah Reber


25+ (Best) Moving On Quotes To Live The New Life

4- The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future. - Alyson Noel

5- If you’re going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill

6- The only way to change our lives is by changing our minds. - Unknown


25+ (Best) Moving On Quotes To Live The New Life


7- Let every day be the first day of the rest of your life. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie

8- Fall down 7 times. Stand up 8. - Chinese Proverb

9- I gather strength from life’s storms. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie

10- Here’s to the Future, because I’m done with the Past. - Unknown

11- You can’t move forward if you’re still hanging on. - Sue Fitzmaurice

12- Pain will leave you, when you let go. - Unknown

13- Sometimes people come into your life just to teach you how to let go. - Unknown


25+ (Best) Moving On Quotes To Live The New Life

14- You can only lose what you cling to. - Buddha

15- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. - Dr. Seuss

16- You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. - Christopher Columbus


17- Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go. - Hermann Hesse

18- I choose not to project my past onto my future. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie

19- Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose. - Lyndon B. Johnson

20- You will evolve past certain people. Let yourself. - Mandy Hale


25+ (Best) Moving On Quotes To Live The New Life

21- Stop worrying about what you have to loose and start focusing on what you have to gain. - Unknown

22- Another sunrise, another new beginning. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie

23- With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. - Eleanor Roosevelt


24- A man who does not leave his hut will bring nothing in. - West African Proverb

25- We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. - Joseph Campbell

26- I’ve been burdened with blame trapped in the past for too long, I’m moving on. - Rascal Flatts


25+ (Best) Moving On Quotes To Live The New Life

27- Anything I cannot transform into something marvelous, I let go. - Anais Nin

28- Even as I hold you, I am letting you go. - Alice Walker



52+ (Best) Moving On Quotes To Live The New Life


Moving On Quotes For Guys

Time wasn’t a thing you could divide easily; there was no defined middle or beginning or end. I could pretend to leave the past behind, but it would not leave me. - Sarah Dessen
I feel like I’ve started a new chapter in my life, and I need to leave the past behind. - Jennifer Capriati
I miss the feelings you used to give me. - Unknown
I wish I could hurt you the way you hurt me. But I know that if I had the chance. I wouldn’t do it. - Unknown
I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go. - Jeffrey McDaniel
The most difficult aspect of moving on is accepting that the other person already did. - Faraaz Kazi
One of the most courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul. - Brigitte Nicole
Don’t let the heart that didn’t love you, keep you from the one that will. - Unknown
To move on, I have to be strong. To be strong, I have to be happy. To be happy, I have to love like I haven’t been hurt. - Unknown
Sometimes you leave it, not because of stop loving him/her, but because things will get worse if it stays together. - Unknown
Never breakup without a reason and once you do, never look back. - Unknown
Moving on is easy but what you leave behind is what makes it hard. - Unknown
Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny. - Steve Maraboli
Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over. - Guy Finley


52+ (Best) Moving On Quotes To Live The New Life


Quotes About Moving On After A Breakup

By leaving behind your old self and taking a leap of faith into the unknown, you find out what you are truly capable of becoming. - Unknown
Just because a relationship ends, it doesn’t mean it’s not worth having. - Sarah Mlynowski
When you let go you create space for something better. - Unknown
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need. - Lao Tzu
There’s an important difference between giving up and letting go. - Jessica Hatchigan
At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life. - Unknown
Sometimes I lie awake, and I ask, ‘Where have I gone wrong?’ and then a voice says, ‘This is going to take more than one night. - Unknown
When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there. - Zig Ziglar
The problem with some women is that they get all excited about nothing – and then they marry him. - Cher
It is better to end something and start another than to imprison yourself in hoping for the impossible. - Unknown
If someone can fall asleep knowing you’re crying, knowing you’re hurting or didn’t get home safe, they don’t care for you. - Unknown
If you don’t leave your past in the past, it will destroy your future. Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away. - Unknown
I have decided that no matter what is happening in my life, I will choose to be happy! Not because everything is perfect, but because I deserve it. - Unknnown
You know why it’s hard to be happy? It’s because we refuse to let go of the things that make us sad. - Unknown
Pain makes you stronger, tears make you braver and heartbreak makes you wiser, so thank the past for a better future. - Unknown


52+ (Best) Moving On Quotes To Live The New Life

Quotes About Moving On In Relationships

Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that some people only enter your life as a temporary happiness. - Unknown
The moment after being let go, when we can finally let it go, is the moment when love once again has hope. - Brian MacLearn
Every day is a New Day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on. - Unknown
If you can dream it, you can do it. - Unknown
We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere. - Tim McGraw
I’ll never forget what you did to me and how you made me feel, but I will never let you know that I remember. - Unknown
You can love them, forgive them, want good things for them…but still move on without them. - Mandy Hale
When a relationship is over, leave. Don’t continue watering a dead flower. - Unknown
Learn to be happy alone, so you know how to be happy with someone else. - Unknown
Anything you can’t control is teaching you how to let go. - Jackson Kiddard
We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Unknown
Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. - Unknown
I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing. - Agatha Christie
Love has always been a game, but some people change the rules too much! - Unknown
Leave the past behind. It’s time to move on to bigger and better things.- Unknown
If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself. - Henry Ford
Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure. - Oprah Winfrey
Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there. - George Burns
Yes, I do know how it feels to let go of someone you truly loved, but, yes, you do have to do it once in a while. - Unknown
Forget your past, forgive yourself and move on. - Unknown

Conclusion

The name of life is to moving on. Let go the things you don't like and get a new life, new world and be happy with your own. Share these moving on quotes to your social media profiles letting know the people you are moving on with the problems or feelings which hurts you.


Also Read Related Quotes

  • 41+ (Best) Inspirational Quotes For Employee Appreciation Sayings To Thank Them
  • 21+ (Best) Dance Competition Quotes To Be Inspired
  • 25+ (Best) Working Women Quotes To Make Them Stronger
  • 21+ (Best) Team Success Quotes To Inspire Great Teamwork

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post